Friday, September 10, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 2

Day 02- The meaning behind your Blog name.
Hmmm, I didn't realise the questions would be so hard so soon!
Its just about the sort of things I like. that sort of thing that makes you go Eeek!, or Wow! or Eeeuuw! or even Ho-Hum.... We have a family blog which was started so family across the world could keep tabs on what we (Me, Hubby and Mr13) get up to. I found myself posting other random shit on there and decided to breakaway and have my very own blog, then I started using Tumbler more, then I started tweeting more and in between facebook has always been bubbling away in the background. So now I'm a little confused. but there you go! I'm aiming for the infinite loop - I have this blog posting to Twitter, Twitter updates to Tumbler and Tumbler updates back here. Today will be the first day that it has been joined (a bit like the Human Centipede only slightly less scary and a lot less messy.)

RISE, RISE. MY WONDERFUL CREATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment