Monday, September 27, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 19 Nicknames

Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them.


The main one at home is 'Queenie' bestowed upon me by my family.



Maybe because I have a propensity to expect that flights of angels shall sing me to my rest.
Maybe because I'm a little bit strange.
Probably because I'm quite bossy.
She is one of my favourite characters of all time though, apparently, when they cast Miranda Richardson for the part they had to re-write her as she did such a wonderful and quirky job.


I also have my Rapper Name which is K-Dizzle, from @alansmitheejr, one time creative at work now living the dream in the 'Dam.




I think everyone should have rapper names.
Oh and then there's Kezza, KP, and Major Payne I'm not too fussed what I'm called so long as its not rude - Major Payne is kinda annoying tho' but so was Edgar, I used to get my own back by calling him Eddie, I don't think he liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment