Thursday, September 9, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 1

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

White Water rafting in Rotorua


1. I have lived in 7 Countries.
2. I like it here in NZ the best.
3. I have a tattoo of a dragon on my left shoulder.
4. I was born in the year of the Dragon.
5. I am 1.5 inches shorter than I was when I was 20 due to a nasty motorbike accident and a badly broken leg.
6. I lived on a boat for 7 years, during that time we (hubby and me) sailed from the UK via France, Spain, Portugal, Balearic islands, Gibraltar, Cape Verde Islands, across the Atlantic to the Caribbean.
7. I smuggled cigarettes between Gibraltar & Spain.
8. I sold Beer and Rum in the Caribbean.
9. I love being in the sea (or on it).
10. I survived 3 hurricanes while we were in St Martin living on our boat. 
11. I get excited by blue LEDs.
12. I'm an Aquarian.
13. I stopped smoking in 2000.
14. I value respect above all other qualities.
15. I prefer Cheese to Chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment