Monday, September 20, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 12 How you found out about Blogger and why you made one

Day 12 - How you found out about Blogger and why you made one

When we moved to New Zealand I thought it would be a good idea to keep it updated to share with Family and Friends all over the place what we were up to, I thought it would save writing letters or emails to individuals.
How wrong was I? 
The ones that knew what a computer was are all one facebook now so thats how we communicate, the others never looked here anyway so we talk via email, Skype and the good old fashioned Telephone
Then I started the individual one - This one, so I could post all that random good shit you find on the internet that takes your fancy, then my boss started Tumbling everything so I had to have a Tumblr too then we started tweeting and its all got mixed up really.

I really don't know how I found out about it, by osmosis I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment