Saturday, October 9, 2010

30 Days of Me - its all over, what next?

Well that was fun, sometimes.
A bit too much sharing in one lump for me to continue on with another #30daysofme type challenge. But it has poked me with the stick of blog updating.
Next?
Some are continuing with a different daily or weekly challenge but for me it will be this one off (until the next one off comes along), inspired by friends from the twitterverse.
On October 15th its the United Nations Blog action day, supporting the UN trying to bring clean water to the millions of people around the world who don't have access to it.
As anyone who knows me even a little bit (if its just through this blog and twitter) will realise, Water and helping others are two of my passions so I have a week to turn out something spectacular for the post, we'll see.
o_O
In the meantime have a click on the banner over there--------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>
and sign the petition.
Chur!

No comments:

Post a Comment