Thursday, October 7, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 29 In this past month, what have you learned?

Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned.

About Bees.


I have learned always to wear welly boots and thick jeans with my bee jacket when opening a hive. 3 stings in so many weeks is not good.
I've also learned that I swell up and go red and itchy for days from bee stings and I dont like it!


About Blogging.
I've learned how to schedule posts, and use feedburner to send them to twitter, also that I should do it more and read peoples stuff more often. Now I have a list of nice and interesting people from twitter that I follow courtesy of the 30daysofme hashtag. I've also leaned that there are lot of people out there with very similar tastes in music, food, pastimes, jokes and the world feels less lonely for meeting all youse through twitter and this blogging challenge.
My Twitter list created from females I follow mostly from #30daysofme > http://twitter.com/#!/KerryPayne/the-ladies

About Boating.
We saw dolphins this weekend too, not these ones, these are last years ones, actually they could be the same, it was in a similar area.
Even if it looks like its going to be a lovely hot sunny weekend, take at least 3 jumpers, a beanie and a pair of socks. It was fecking cold out there this weekend just gone ( I should really know all this but still associate sailing with hot summeryness and tropical climes)

No comments:

Post a Comment