Thursday, September 23, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 15 Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play.

Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play.


The thing is, I have an iPhone that i don't really use for music, a Gen II iPod that  I'm not sure where it is, (it does have a purple glow in the dark cover though) and an iPod shuffle that I use in the Gym. Most of my iTunes listening is via my laptop. My iTunes Library has grown to 85GB, mainly cos I've stolen all the nice music I find from other people as well as importing everything we have at home on CD. 
Sometimes I've nicked whole iTunes libraries from people - means for a whole lot of weird, wonderful and eclectic music. I surprise myself sometimes by just putting it on shuffle.


1. Green Gloves by the National - quite nice - I will find out more about that artist - I did, I like them http://www.myspace.com/thenational
2. Woman Trouble - The Artful Dodger http://www.last.fm/music/The+Artful+Dodger. From Southampton! the town of my birth.
3. Rock n roll Singer  - AC/DC I really love AC/DC at most times of the day or night!
4.Constant Craving  - KD Lang Is it a man or a lady? dunno.

5. Aint No Sunshine - The Jackson 5 :) when MJ was still black.
6. 'Crooklyn Clan'! - some out there Rap mix (God knows where that came from, its not labelled properly or anything.)
7. Glory of Love - Peter Cetera - I like a nice Rock Ballad in the Morning!
8. Happy Birthday - Altered Image. 80's much?
9.Open Minded - Bellcrash  cool, funky tune.
10. The Wood in the Fire - The Mighty Sparrow - I'm glad this came up - a nice reminder of the Caribbean


Now I know I like Bellcrash, the National, Artful Dodger.


Its actually a good way of weeding out the iTunes, by putting it on shuffle and seeing what comes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment